Book to Join 'Live' online presentation and Q&A
There is absolutely no requirement for you to have attended this presentation before applying but if you are confused about how teacher training works, do sign up - feedback from candidates suggests it has made things so much clearer for them.
‘That’s the first time that I have ever properly understood it all. Brilliant!’
Fortnightly Dates 2021, all 4.00pm - 6.00pm (more dates to be added)
September: Wed 15th, Mon 27th
October: Wed 6th, Mon 18th,
November: Thurs 4th, Tues 16th
December: Wed 1st, Tues 14th
Book to be sent the zoom link
Email email@example.com specifying the date you want to join (see above). We suggest that you join the meeting on a computer or laptop rather than a phone, simply because the slides may be hard to read on a tiny screen.
- the significance of different qualifications;
- different types of course provider and how that affects the nature of the course;
- how the finance works on unsalaried and salaried courses;
- getting school experience;
- meeting the entry requirements including overseas qualifications & equivalency tests;
- applications and references;
- what to expect in interviews;
- where to find key information and how you can get one-to-one advice from us.
We can advise you about your best options.