Book to Join 'Live' online presentation and Q&A
There is absolutely no requirement for you to have attended this online presentation and Q&A before applying but if you are confused about how teacher training works, do sign up - feedback from candidates suggests it has made things so much clearer for them.
‘That’s the first time that I have ever properly understood it all. Brilliant!’
FORTNIGHTLY DATES (more dates to be added)
Tues 27 September at 4pm online
Tues 4 October 5.30-8.00pm we are hosting a face to face recruitment fair in Hammersmith with other course providers - this is free but we need to manage numbers so please book your place using this eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/391661519147. The event is also listed under school events on the government's 'Get into Teaching' website and can be booked from there as well.
Wed 2 November at 4pm online
Tues 15 November at 4pm online
Wed 30 November at 4pm online
Tues 13 December at 4pm online
Book to be sent the zoom link
Email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date you want to join (see above). We suggest that you join the online meetings on a computer or laptop rather than a phone, simply because the slides may be hard to read on a tiny screen.
- the significance of different qualifications;
- different types of course provider and how that affects the nature of the course;
- how the finance works on unsalaried and salaried courses;
- getting school experience;
- meeting the entry requirements including overseas qualifications & equivalency tests;
- applications and references;
- what to expect in interviews;
- where to find key information and how you can get one-to-one advice from us.
We can advise you about your best options.